The court took a decision in the trial of Marie-Hélène sexagenarian Jarguel against Francis Sune. On March 7 last, Marie-Hélène sprays champagne its gain of 2.175 million at a slot machine, along with Francis, age 57, invalid.
That day, the two friends go to play casino Partouche Palavas-les-Flots. Marie-Helene takes place on a slot machine with a capital of € 50, Francis was sitting on the machine next to one that offered the jackpot.
It stake, and he pulls on the handle repeatedly until the moment …. the machine lit march through the siren to announce the gain of 2 174 667.15 euro precisely!
Marie-Helene Francis considers very happy as are four-leaf clover and receives from the casino’s nice check. His friend also excited al’ultime conviction that would receive half of the super-pool knowing they have played both.
But things do not unfold as he wanted … So the Monday following the lucky rebels and decides to hire a lawyer to demand his “due”. Master Luke Abratkiewicz said his client physically pressed the button. And as Marie-Helene had asked him to play for her, he becomes the trigger for the chance of the jackpot. The lawyer also indicate that the friend of Francis spoke to him over and passed his lucky charm for a tree! He decided to enter the public prosecutor.
The casino when he considers Marie-Helene as the only winner. The casino manager Palavas-les-Flots, Jean-Marc Masquelier says Mr. Sune attended the check presentation without having something to say about it.
After 10 months of trial, the court decides the division where Marie-Hélène Jarguel receive 80% gain for being the one who bet the fee and the remaining 20% for Francis Sune who had the winning act which would reports still a substantial amount of 434 933 €.
Marie-Hélène Jarguel has another month to appeal if the final decision does not suit him …